About OneStep Global
OneStep global is a specialised market entry firm helping global academic institutions and service providers to land and expand in Asia through in country representation and stakeholder management.
The ideal candidate should have 2-3 years’ experience in handling accounting, book keeping, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The candidate should be well aware of laws & regulations in India on accounts management as per Indian GAAPs including laws & procedural requirements related to Tax compliances.
- Maintain up-to-date billing system
- Carry out payments and Cost Analysis
- Expenses against invoices are mapped and tallied
- Keeping up-to-date bank receivables & payments
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, reporting system
- Liaison with banks and statutory departments
- Maintain Expense report (Monthly closure of books of accounts & preparation of monthly reports)
- GST & TDS compliances (Preparation and verification of TDS and GST returns with Tax Authorities. Basically, statutory returns filing)
- Vendor payments, customer invoicing including intercompany
- Must be aware of the applicability of tax deduction on vendor payments. Deposit of TDS with authorized bank
- Complete and comprehensive documentation covering the work handled, process documentation and implementing controls
- Processing monthly payroll & calculate employees’ taxes based on declarations/proofs given
- Knowledge of various registrations formalities i.e. IEC, PF, Service Tax, VAT etc
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written communications)
- Knowledge of US/UK GAAP’s will be an added advantage
- Time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a target-oriented environment and under pressure
- Conversant with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Candidates with an Analysis background would be an added advantage
- Flexible, committed and driven
- Good level of self-efficacy, problem-solving and client service delivery
Skills Required: Financial Statements, Indian Taxation, Accounting, Bank Reconciliation, Payroll, Balance Sheet, Goods and Services Tax (GST), Tax Deducted at Source (TDS), Management Information Systems (MIS), Accounts Payable
Availability and start date:
Immediate, however any notice period for the right candidate will be honoured
OneStep Global is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the employment policies, procedures and practices which do not discriminate on grounds such as gender, marital status, family status, age, disability, race, religious belief, sexual orientation.
Note: Protect yourself from job scams! Don’t respond to fake employment offers for Automattic from third-parties.