About OneStep Global
OneStep Global, a market entry firm specialized in the higher education sector. OneStep global helps global universities, colleges, government organizations to land and expand across Asia, through stake holder management and in country representation. OneStep global has been working with some very prestigious universities and colleges across the world. The solutions vary from market development, market entry and market presence.
OneStep Global is managing a contract with White Knights Education Private (WEPL) – a subsidiary of University of Reading based in India – to assist in marketing the University and developing relationships.
The University of Reading has been at the forefront of UK higher education for nearly a century. Over the decades we have become innovators and pioneers, pushing academic boundaries and leading social change.
The role holder will support the Office Manager and Student Recruitment Advisor in undertaking credibility interviews; giving support wherever required.
- Supporting in processing invoices for events and fairs attendance etc.
- Process general admission requests from International applicants, limited to application deferral, withdrawal or refund.
- Supporting relationships with agents like the pipeline, F2F meetings, digital events, day-to-day enquires etc
- Creating new agent contacts on CRM as per new agreements, whenever signed.
- Setting up the agent partner details on CRM and updating it post the process of any contractual agreements
- Producing living expense letters for applicants as and when required.
- Keeping the website up to date in terms of the international section. (Downloads & agent details)
- Collating applicant data collected at exhibitions and recruitment events and updating data on to the CRM – Database Management
- Monitoring brochure, prospectus, scholarship sheets, India brochure and other promotional material stock levels, requesting additional copies where required and getting them printed/ photocopied locally in India
- Coordinating the dispatch of panels and brochures or any other material for events as requested by the Office Manager
- Update and maintain student files ensuring that individual applicant records are accurate and current
- Tracking Arrival forms and coordinating with the international support team
- Compilation of fees lists on a weekly basis as per payments received in every intake.
- Relevant postgraduate or professional qualification is desirable not mandatory
- At least 3 years of experience in account management/ social media marketing /administrative jobs/operations/ support functions
- Highly skilled in organising events, scheduling appointments, calendars and diaries
- The candidate needs to have good oral and written communication skills
- Should be well versed with IT skills in Microsoft office and Google suite
- The candidate needs to work independently, should possess high levels of attention to detail and be a team player
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the Office Manager India with whom they will work closely.
Bachelor degree in business management, commerce, marketing, project management or equivalent.
Availability and start date:
Immediate, however any notice period for the right candidate will be honoured
OneStep Global is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to the employment policies, procedures and practices which do not discriminate on grounds such as gender, marital status, family status, age, disability, race, religious belief, sexual orientation.