RMIT is a multi-sector university of technology, design and enterprise. The University’s mission is to help shape the world through research, innovation and engagement, and to create transformative experiences for students to prepare them for life and work. For more information on RMIT University follow the links below.
Our three main campuses in Melbourne are located in the heart of the City, Brunswick, Bundoora and Point Cook, along with other Victorian locations. There are also two campuses in Vietnam (Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City) and a centre in Barcelona, Spain. RMIT is a truly global university.
- Pre-Screen all applications for priority audiences and subsequent release to Admissions Team for assessment, maintaining a high level of quality and customer satisfaction resulting in a smooth application experience.
- Engage in proactive meaningful inbound and outbound conversations with prospective students to keep them informed and supported through their application with the ultimate goal to maximise conversion.
- Gather and provide meaningful insights on prospective student audiences to help shape and inform and impact the quality of the future student experience.
- Ensure detailed and quality lead capture through conversations with prospective students in order to maintain a detail record of interactions with customers.
- Develop effective cross-functional working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of a best-in-class applicant experience.
- Meet and exceed individual and team KPIs to contribute to overall University student recruitment targets.
- Assist and contribute when required across activities within the greater university community to support the broader team in reaching recruitment targets and general support across the recruitment and admission teams.
- Fluent in English languages is essential.
- Demonstrated experience in enquiry management
- Demonstrated experience working with international students or within a university environment highly regarded.
- Experience with CRM for capturing lead and record data based on conversation with prospective students.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, including the capacity to manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, including skills in persuasion, information exchange and relationship management.
- Ability to use multiple systems simultaneously and work well under pressure whilst meeting KPI’s.
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and flexibility, a willingness to take on new challenges, work with minimal supervision, and organise workload to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Experience using a CRM
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Well-developed skills in handling large amounts of detailed information and in working with complex criteria-based systems and procedures.
- Influencing skills
- Customer focused individual who has empathy for those they deal with and a polite and friendly manner